This is a charming chocolate shop in the historic downtown of Madison. The Chocolate Rose is owned by long-time Madison residents Sue and Ron Waksman.
- Fax: 973-377-7738
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 11am - 6pm; Thu, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is one small step to gain access to the shop.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Neuhaus, Leonidas, Enjou Chocolat, Vermont, Nut Free, Godiva, Perugina, Jersey Devil Chocolates
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Menu link: www.JerseyDevilChocolates.com
- Specialties: Neuhaus, Nut-Free Chocolates & Imported British Cadbury/Nestle
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: Jersey Devil Chocolates - Spicy http://www.JerseyDevilChocolates.com
- Number of candy varieties: 100