This unique shop sells knitting supplies, yarns, needles, hand-knit items, knitting books and magazines, pattern books, and other handmade gift items. The store has been open since 2010 and is owned my Madison resident Maura Meeks. The shop offers plenty of space for browsing.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Countless yarns in every color, texture, thickness, and other knitting accessories, patterns, and needles.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Yarn can be returned within 30 days of purchase with receipt, unused and with original labels. All other merchandise is non-returnable.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free