Samuel Romano opened his dental practice in 1986 and specializes in complex restorative dentistry and conscious sedation for anxious patients.
- Fax: 973-377-4722
- Hours: By appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Delta Dental
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Parenteral Concious Sedation
- Affiliations: American Dental Association,Academy of General Dentistry,International Congress of Oral Implantologist,American College of Oral Implantology,Misch International Implant Institute,Clinical Instructor Kois Center for Dental Excellence,DOCS
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: I was born and raised in Madison. It has always been a great town, and that is why I chose to open my practice here and raise my family here.
- Specialties: Endodontics, General dentistry, Geriatric dentistry, Pediatric dentistry, Surgery