This shop sells Native American-made art from Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah, where the store deals directly with Native American artists from the Southwest. The exhibits include jewelry, katsina dolls, hand carved crafts, original paintings, pottery, weavings and a large selection of native music and art-related books. It represents Hopi, Navajo and Zuni artists and other artists from various pueblos in New Mexico. Layaway services are also offered with no additional costs or limitations.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Handmade jewelry, original paintings, katsina dolls, fetishes, dreamcatchers, pottery, weavings, music, books.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit within 7 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What's your most popular item?: Jewelry is by far, our most popular item.