Mama C's is a sub shop on Main Street offering fresh subs, wraps, soups, salads, breakfast options, lunch platters and baked goods. The shop has been open at its present location since March 2010. It offers free Wi-Fi connection to patrons. Mama C's is owned by Michael Caminiti and David Colonnello and is named in honor of their mothers.
- Fax: 973-377-0117
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm; Delivery available from 11am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast sandwiches, egg platters, and AM fajitas. Panini sandwiches, wraps, meatball sliders, soups, salads, brownies, cookies, and cupcakes.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Mama C's Famous $0.99 Meatball Sliders, "The Situation" Italian Sub (prosciutto, ham, salami, provolone with olive, and sun-dried tomato spread), and the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (spicy chicken, bleu cheese, and lettuce)
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch