This restaurant offers authentic Northern Italian cuisine. The elegant space has an old world charm with tin ceilings, tapestries and mahogany floors. Il Mondo serves sublime three and four course lunches throughout the week and is available for private parties on the weekends. Be sure to make a reservation and don't forget to bring your own wine.
- Fax: 973-301-049
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11:45am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30pm - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 6pm - 10:30pm. Private parties: Saturday afternoon, Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: There is one step.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The hostess and maitre d' know 80% of our customers by name. The menu and specialties have stayed very much the same for 18 years and people are very happy with that."
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Lamb Toscana with Parmesan, tomatoes, and prosciuitto-wrapped asparagus, handmade porcini mushroom ravioli with truffle cream sauce
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Michael Cetrulo
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Upscale casual