Atlanta Bread Company offers fresh baked specialty breads, bagels, bistro salads, specialty sandwiches, soups, smoothies and coffee drinks.
The Madison location of the bakery/cafe franchise is a good place to relax with a large cup of coffee or to catch up with friends around the fireplace. Area college kids utilizing the free Wi-Fi are often spotted studying at any number of the restaurant's wood tables.
Curbside delivery services are available.
- Fax: 973-822-3369
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking next to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Tuna pesto melt, 18 specialty breads
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The most popular item is the half and halves (half sandwich, half salad and/or half soup). The most popular takeout items are salads and soups.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual