Six months after fellow New York Giant Victor Cruz appeared in Chatham, and three months after Jason Pierre-Paul appeared, Legends Gallery hosts quarterback Eli Manning Monday evening.
Manning, a two-time Super Bowl champion, will sign autographs at the Chatham Borough sports collectibles store from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Manning's father Archie was an NFL quarterback and his older brother Peyton is also a former Super Bowl champ. After playing football for Ole Miss, Eli Manning was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in 2004, the No. 1 draft pick. He was traded to the Giants, where he has remained.
Some of the NFL records Manning holds are:
- NFL Record for most fourth-quarter touchdown passes in a season (15)
- Tied NFL Record for longest pass completion and touchdown (99 yds.)
- NFL Record for most road playoff wins by a quarterback (5)
- Tied NFL Record most game-winning drives in a season (8)
- Most road wins in a single regular season and postseason by a starting quarterback (10)
- Most passing yards in a single postseason (1,219 yds.)
This is Manning's first public appearance to sign autographs since the Giants won Super Bowl XLVI in February, according to a press release from Legends Gallery. Eli Manning’s appearance is courtesy of Steiner Sports Memorabilia.
Ticket prices for the event range from $120 to $350 for autographed full-sized helmets and jerseys.
For more information, visit the Legends Gallery website.