.

Appliance Fire Ignites at Madison Restaurant

Yuki Hani suffered minor damage from early-morning blaze on Friday.

Photo courtesy of Robert Dunne, of the Madison Fire Department
Photo courtesy of Robert Dunne, of the Madison Fire Department

The Madison Fire Department doused an appliance fire early Friday morning at Yuki Hana restaurant.

Firefighters discovered a smoke condition inside the structure when they responded to an activated fire alarm shortly before 2 a.m. Friday. Firefighters gained entry and noticed a sprinkler head had activated and kept the appliance fire under control.

Firefighters extinguished the remainder of the blaze, which caused minor damage to the restaurant.


Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »