Four stages of music and a foot race between Madison Mayor Bob Conley and local college mascots also are planned.
The annual street fair and community festival, which draws thousands of people to downtown Madison, is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
Here's what's in store, according to an announcement from ILoveMadisonNJ.org:
- Four stages of music all day
- Second Annual MAD DASH Mayor vs. Mascots Foot Race at noon
- DDC Beer Garden on Lincoln Place
- Family Fun Zone at Central Avenue School
- Free Rock Climbing Wall on Green Village Road
- Madison Jaguar car display at the corner of Central Avenue and Main Street
- The Madison Car Show at the Madison Volunteer Ambulance Squad
- Frontier Guard display at the Museum of Early Trades and Crafts
- For the first time, a petting zoo from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Madison Presbyterian Church.
- And Drew University plans to hold a fireworks display at 9 p.m.
What about Bottle Hill Day are you most looking forward to?